Memphis Goodwill is seeking qualified candidates for the following openings. Interested applicants are encourage to apply online at www.goodwillmemphis.org and select Careers->Corporate Opportunities.
DIGITAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Under the leadership of the Vice President of Resource Development; the Digital Media Coordinator will define and execute social media strategies as well as video/audio content creation, email marketing campaigns, website and blog content management. The Digital Media Coordinator will cultivate new communities and audiences through innovative and creative social media campaigns. The DM Coordinator will consult with all levels of Goodwill to carry out duties and organization’s mission. Additional job duties will be assigned by the Vice President of Resource Development.
• Develops and coordinates company social media accounts. Responsible for developing brand messaging on social and digital platforms consistent with Goodwill company strategy and goals.
• Provides analytics for all socially connected websites and accounts, as directed.
• Responsible for all website and digital updates. Maintains daily interaction with all social media platforms.
• Develops comprehensive social media calendars for overall company as well as various departments/areas of concentration. Campaign-specific calendars developed as needed.
• Responsible for maintaining brand voice on social media accounts while conversing with customer base, moderating conversation and driving traffic to our specific websites or events.
• Reviews and compares current social media applications for potential new marketing avenues.
• Responsible for compiling monthly reports; using analytics and insights to drive posting strategy on social media accounts.
• Manages and interacts with various social media accounts on a daily basis to keep customer communities engaged.
• Communicates promotional plans, and other marketing initiatives regularly through social media accounts.
• Develops messages specific to company business goals.
• Builds positive relationships with customers by engaging audiences with creative, timely messaging.
• Leads efforts to capture new audiences, invite friends, create groups, create forums, edit and distribute new video, audio and photography footage of brand marketing activities for placement on blogs, social networking sites, search engines, etc.
• Monitors the organization’s social media image through all outlets.
• Takes on other responsibilities and tasks as assigned.
• Able to perform training that require repetitive motion of demonstration i.e. lifting, bending, reaching and standing for extensive periods of time.
• Variations of working conditions, usually in an office environment
• Ability to effectively relate to individuals with various disabilities, personalities, and cultural backgrounds.
• Ability to work well with leadership, peers, and staff
• Ability to establish and maintain meaningful, purposeful, and mature interpersonal relationships both internally and externally.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at one time.
• Ability to market Goodwill services to employers, referral sources, and potential clients.
• Ability to brainstorm, problem-solve and make decisions independently.
• Ability to build, motivate, delegate, and hold team members accountable for the completion of responsibilities.
• Pass required background screening- Criminal Background, Drug Screen.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• BS/BA Degree in Communications, Marketing or other related field; or, BFA in Design Arts
• 2-4 years of experience in using social networking experience as a communication tool for internal and external customers.
• Experience working with media design, desktop publishing, digital media applications, photography, CSS systems, and social media applications.
• Knowledge of MailChimp and WordPress and graphic design a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bachelors or better in Design and Technical Production or related field.
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
Knowledge of MailChimp and WordPress and graphic design a plus.
Knowledgeable of video/audio content creation, email marketing campaigns, website and blog content.
2-4 years of experience in using social networking as a communication tool for internal and external customers.
Prior experience working with media design, desktop publishing, digital media applications, photography, CSS systems, and social media applications.
Prior Digital Marketing Design, Marketing or related field experience.