MEMPHIS MEDICAL DISTRICT COLLABORATIVE
OPEN POSITION: Program Associate, Anchor Programs (part-time)
REPORTS TO: Anchor Programs Director
ANNUAL SALARY: $25,000
START DATE: March 1, 2022
Qualifications: The ideal candidate must be an energetic, self-starter, with a positive, open,
creative, and flexible attitude. They must be confident working in a fast-paced, start-up
environment, and demonstrate a desire to grow within a dynamic and high-performing team.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
● Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
● Three or more years work experience is preferred
● Passion for social, economic, and/or civic issues, and the desire to make the Medical
District a more vibrant, prosperous, and equitable place
● Strong organizational and time management skills – deadline driven
● Experience with and a passion for community engagement
● Adept at problem solving and working collaboratively
● Experience guiding projects from ideation to fruition
● Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience with data management, tracking, and reporting
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, let us know why you are interested in this type of work and specifically what your experiences have taught you about how design of the built environment, real-estate and
community work together to make great places.
NO PHONE CALLS. For more information please visit http://www.mdcollaborative.org.