- Invoice2Go is offering grants of up to $15,000 and in-kind support to minority-owned businesses. Successful applicants will receive a monetary grant, business development workshops, and the opportunity to join a network of small business owners. The next application deadline is December 31, 2021. Learn more here.
Michael and Susan Dell Foundation
- Michael and Susan Dell Foundation funds social enterprises that directly serve or impact children or youth from urban low-income communities in the areas of education, health, and family economic stability (including livelihoods and financial inclusion). These social enterprises may be structured as for-profit or nonprofit entities. Learn more here.
- 48in48 mobilizes marketing and technology volunteers to serve nonprofits by hosting events to build 48 FREE nonprofit websites in 48 hours. Their next big build event will be on February 4, 2022. To either volunteer your services or request a website build, you need to register by January 14, 2022. Learn more here.
NYPL New York StartUP! Business Plan Competition
- The New York Public Library’s Thomas Yoseloff Business Center’s Annual New York StartUP! Business Plan Competition provides NYC-based startup entrepreneurs with the opportunity to win seed money. Grant awards include $15,000 for the first place winner and $7,500 for the runner up. To be eligible, businesses must operate in Manhattan, the Bronx, or Staten Island, attend all 4 training sessions held online January through April 2022, meet with a business advisor and meet with a business librarian. Businesses must have earned less than $10,000 in revenues. The deadline to apply is January 31st, 2022. Learn more here.
Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund
- DoorDash has launched a Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund in partnership with Hello Alice. The program will award $10,000 grants to restaurants who are experiencing hardship due to a state or federally declared disaster (NOT due to COVID), be independently owned, have a brick-and-mortar location with 3 stores or fewer currently operating, have revenues of less than $3 million per location in the last 12 months, and employ 50 or fewer people per store. Deadline to apply is January 31st, 2022. Learn more here.
Start Small Think Big
- Start Small Think Big provides FREE legal, finance, and marketing assistance to thousands of small business owners every year. No catch – just a community of people who want to help you, your business and your community to thrive. If you are interested in either providing or receiving support, you can learn more here.
The K4 Foundation
- The K4 Foundation seeks to assist and support women of color who dream of becoming an entrepreneur or who are new entrepreneurs. They provide small grants ($500) and educational workshops. Learn more here.
Emerging Black-Owned Brands on Instacart
- If you identify as a Black-owned consumer packaged goods brand on Instacart, apply to participate in their new $1 million advertising initiative. Learn more here.
- StartHER is a microfund investing in women and underrepresented founders of all ages, life stages, ethnicities and sexual orientations who strive to make a positive impact on society, healthcare or the environment. They provide funding up to $50,000. Their Investment Committee meets every six months to consider applications. Learn more here.
The following opportunities are related to non-profits:
- Costco Wholesale’s charitable efforts focus on programs supporting children, education, and health and human services in the communities where they do business. They review funding requests on a rolling basis, and organizations are eligible to submit one application per fiscal year. Organization must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and have a focus on supporting children, education, and/or health and human services. Learn more here.
Public Welfare Foundation
- Public Welfare Foundation awards grants to nonprofits that address racial equity, economic well-being, and fundamental fairness for all. They look for strategic initiatives where their funds can improve lives through policy and system reform. If interested, you submit a letter of inquiry and then they reply with an invitation to apply for funding. Learn more here.
- Home Depot Community Impact Grants award up to $5,000 to 501(c)(3) designated organizations and tax-exempt public service agencies in the U.S. that are using the power of volunteers to improve the community. The final day to submit for a Community Impact Grant will be December 31, 2021. Learn more here.
Best Buy Foundation
- Best Buy Foundation is offering in-kind grants of event sponsorships to nonprofit organizations for events that align with the funding source’s charitable giving priorities. Consideration will be given to events in the areas of diversity and inclusion, teens and technology, and public affairs. National events will be given priority over local events. Learn more here.
Great info I can share with my SCORE clients. Thank you!
Hey Lynn! Thank you!!!