Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) and Nation Enrichment Projects (NEP) are hosting a holiday drive-thru coat giveaway for local K-5 students. Pre-registration and proof of enrollment via a report card or progress report required.
Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020 | 11:00 a.m. – 2 p.m. CDT
Nation Enrichment Projects
3333 Old Brownsville Rd | Memphis, TN 38134
View Link: Coat Giveaway Registration – Nation Enrichment Projects (nationep.org)
Memphis TVA and NEPare hosting a holiday drive-thru coat giveaway for local K-5 students this upcoming Saturday in the NEP parking lot (3333 Old Brownsville Road, Bartlett, TN 38134) from 11 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Pre-registration and proof of enrollment via a report card or progress report required.
- Coats will be given only to those who register online, through this NEP portal (https://nationep.org/coat-drive/)
- School attendance proof must be electronically submitted through this NEP portal for each child (Proof Screenshot Upload – 1st 9 Weeks Report Card (or) 2nd 9 Weeks Progress Report)
- Children ages are Kindergarten through Fifth Grades
- Coats will be given, on a first come first serve basis
- After registration process is complete a schedule to pick up coats will be electronically issued by NEP to participants.
Day of Pick-up
- On the day of distribution all participants must remain in their vehicle and at the appropriate time a distribution team member will serve the parents/guardians.
- There will be no walk-ins served on distribution day
- Coats will be pre-selected for registrants, by NEP team, per size and gender
- Once allotment of coats has been reached registration will be disabled