Klondike Smokey City CDC has an immediate job opening for an administrative clerical assistant.
All interested applicants must submit a resume to email@example.com by July 18, 2018.
The Administrative Clerical Assistant is to support the Executive Director and Program Coordinators in KSCCDC Resource Center operations.
Qualifications: A high school diploma is required. At least two years of college and/or clerical experience is preferred. Must exhibit good communication skills; be detail-oriented; be a self-starter; have excellent data entry skills and work well within a multi-disciplinary team. Preference will be given to applicants with the best combination of experience and education.
Additional duties include but not limited to:
1. Answer the telephone and take messages
2. Meet and greet clients and visitors
3. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office Suite
4. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, scheduling meetings; mailing, and filing
5. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems
6. Support staff in assigned project based work
7. Research demographic and statistical data to support assigned projects
8. Maintain Newsletter and other Social Media Accounts
9. Conduct Wind Shield Field Surveys
10. Record minutes for meetings
11. Other duties as assigned