Employment Opportunity–God’s Work Through Agape
More than just a job…At Agape, we have one common goal: “To be a Christ-centered ministry that provides children and families with healthy homes”. With excellence, it is also our goal to connect people to God’s mission by uniting children with loving families, strengthening homes and communities with intentional relationships, and linking servants to service.
Below are employment opportunities to serve within Agape:
1. Director, Families in Transition (1 position available)—New Posting
2. School-Based Connector Supervisor (Hickory Hill area)—New Posting
3. School-Based Connector (formerly known as ASD Connector) (Hickory Hill area)—New Posting
4. Families in Transition Connector Supervisor
5. Volunteer Services Specialist (1 position available)
Interested candidates should e-mail their resume to the Human Resources Department at Employment@AgapeMeansLove.org. Please see attached descriptions for additional details of roles and expectations.