ALDI USA is bringing new jobs to Memphis, as it looks to fill 15-25 Store Associate, Shift Manager and Manager Trainee positions with a hiring event on Wednesday, Jan. 6.
Along with generous wages, ALDI offers generous compensation, well above the industry standard, such as full health insurance, dental coverage and 401k for staff working at least 25 hours a week.
Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2016, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Agricenter International | 7777 Walnut Grove Road | Memphis, TN 38120
Positions: Store Associate – $12.00 per hour | Shift Manager – $12.00 per hour plus $4.00 premium when performing manager duties | Manager Trainee – $22.00 per hour / $45,760 per year, with opportunity to earn $75,000-$85,000 as Store Manager
Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday – Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
Employees averaging more than 25 hours a week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage
All employees are invited to participate in the 401(k) program