Northwest Research, Inc.
JOB FAIR @ GOODWILL JOB CENTER
3830 Austin Peay
Memphis, TN 38128
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH, 2015
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
We are actively recruiting for the following positions:
- Warehouse Associates – these positions are responsible for receiving, loading, and/or organizing freight.
- Shipping Specialists – this position will ensure that all packages are shipped out in a timely manner.
All Candidates must have good communication, organization and memorization skills. Must be able to use pallet jacks, forklifts, and other machinery (i.e. compactors, balers, etc.). Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand on your feet for long periods of time. Previous forklift experience/certification is a plus.
- Data Entry Specialists – this position will ensure that all packages are properly identified, categorized and keyed into the system.
The Data Entry Specialist position will require great computer skills, must be able to type 35 wpm, must have excellent spelling and grammar, attention to detail and be able to work in a warehouse environment.
Our starting pay is $9.75 with an opportunity of an increase after 90 days of employment as well Full Time Employees are offered benefits that include: (some benefits began first day of employment and others will be after 90 days of employment)
- Incentive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a company match
- Opportunities for advancement