SCS (Shelby County Schools) Hiring for (multiple) Call Center Representatives
2. As the first point of contact for individuals calling the district, answers questions and solves a wide breadth of concerns and problems quickly and efficiently without having to refer callers to individual departments unless necessary.
3. Escalates complicated or sensitive calls or calls that Call Center Assistant cannot answer to the Call Center Manager.
4. Provides superior customer service to callers.
5. Performs a full range of administrative work for multiple programs and projects for the Call Center.
6. Prepares various reports detailing the administrative information handled by the position. Reviews and answers correspondence for the Call Center.
7. Identifies issues or problems and seeks alternative solutions consistent with applicable regulations.
8. Prepares and maintains a variety of reports, records, correspondence, and files related to assigned service, activities, and operations; provides for appropriate research and compiles reports, as needed.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of the functions of the school division and its operating procedures;
Must possess analytical and organizational skills, good judgment, and initiative;
Considerable ability to evaluate information, perform analysis and prepare written and oral recommendations;
Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships;
Ability to coordinate multiple priorities;
Ability to operate a computer and use appropriate software applications and peripheral office equipment;
Demonstrated proficiency in business English, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.