StoneMor Partners is conducting a search for a full-time Assistant Administrator to join our Forest Hill team, located in Memphis, TN. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, organized and independent individual to handle the day-to-day administrative duties including filing, tracking, and communicating with the corporate office with all appropriate paperwork, contracts, employment packages, and payroll documents. Excellent computer skills are REQUIRED.
We offer competitive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, FSA Options, Long & Short Term Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Light Banking and Accounting Duties (A/P, Billing, Deposits)
- Contract Entry
- Deed and Certificates Processing
- Payroll Responsibilities
- File Maintenance
- Maintain Records of all memos, e-mails, corporate policies, and programs implemented
- Other duties as assigned to assist the Location Administrator.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of administrative experience.
- Multi-Line phone skills required.
- Filing skills
- Ability to type 40 words per minute with minimal errors
- Strong data entry skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills Required (Specific Software Packages: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer)
StoneMor Partners, LP (NYSE:STON) is an established leader in the death care industry, serving thousands of families in a caring personalized manner. We have over 360 locations across 28 states plus Puerto Rico.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Please send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forest Hill East attn: Teresa Nichols
2440 Whitten Road, Memphis, TN 38133 901-382-1000
Forest Hill Cemetery
2440 Whitten Road
Memphis, TN 38133