Resumes can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Therapy services refers to the examining, examining and testing individuals with mechanical, physiological and developmental impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities or other health and movement-related conditions in order to determine a physical therapy treatment diagnosis, prognosis, a plan of therapeutic intervention, and to assess the ongoing effect of intervention.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Therapist will need to maintain skills in implementation of Physical Therapy services.
- Physical Therapist will be responsible for coordinating, managing, and directing all operations of the Physical Therapy department of Customized Medical Needs, LLC. West Tennessee division.
- The Physical Therapist will provide leadership, development, and training Physical Therapy Assistants in a multidisciplinary team approach.
- The Physical Therapist will support PTA(s) in delivery of quality care while identify and implementing process improvement opportunities, development of budgets and management of day to day operations
- The Physical Therapist will work with Director of Clinical Operations in completing annual performance plan and review for each staff member within their department.
In return for your expertise, Customized Medical Needs, LLC, will provide an excellent benefits package that includes opportunities for personal and professional growth and paid vacations.
Work experience requirements: • Excellent analytical ability to solve complex administrative and clinical problems • Three or more years’ experience in home health and/or facility environment working with aging population. • At least one years experience in team leadership, clinical supervisory or directorial experience • Some experience with Orthopedic and skill nursing population. • Willingness to maintain a flexible work schedule as needed