|Literacy Mid-South will distribute 100,000 additional books to schools and nonprofits on Monday, March 30th. To receive books, organizations must:
- Apply online before Wednesday, March 25th at 5:00pm
- Be available to pick the books up at a designated warehouse onMonday, March 30th
- Have adequate transportation and manpower to move the books out of the warehouse
- Must be able to transport books all at once (multiple cars, large van, etc.)
- Any unclaimed books will be given away the following day
- May apply for up to 10,000 books
- Books are provided on a first come, first serve basis.