Customer Service Associate Call Center – APPLY HERE!
|CATEGORY: Customer Service, Admin – Clerical, Other||LOCATION: US-TN-Memphis|
|POSTING ID: TN-J3J4S472B96MY57CXL9||EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time|
|EXPERIENCE: Not Specified|
Represents American Home Shield to customers and business partners (e.g., contractors,realtors, etc.). Acquires knowledge and understanding of AHS product coverage and must adhere to departmental guidelines, policies, and procedures while maintaining a professional and businesslike relationship with both internal and external customers. Provides every customer with the best possible service experience.
• Assists customers, contractors, and/or business partners via inbound and outbound telephone calls, written correspondence and/or electronic communication according to all AHS policies, procedures and contract coverage
• Explains and upholds contract coverage to customers and/or contractors
• Follows up with customers, contractors, and/or business partners to ensure customer service issues are resolved
• Maintains current knowledge of all AHS policies, procedures, programs and completes required continuing education courses
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Customer service experience and/or training preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Customer service
• Computer literacy
• Problem solving and decision making
• Attention to detail
• Adapt to a fast-paced environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.